Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ideas for Sale. Cheap.

Well, I'm experimenting with a new idea. I have a friend who spends a lot of time and energy making me feel like a savant whose primary talent is thinking. Apparently, I have lots of "brilliant" ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the motivation, skills, or attention span to actually implement them. In response to this problem, I decided that I will create an ideas store.

Here and now. People can shop the store and, if they see something that they cannot resist, they can buy the idea. Cheap. (Unless it is especially brilliant. In which case, they might have to pay a premium, but I haven't worked out all the details yet.)

Because I'm daring to trust you, be forewarned. If I find you using my ideas without prior authorization (and a valid credit card number), I will hunt you down, find your diary, and read it to your mother IN FRONT OF YOU. Every word.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ideas can be returned within 24 hours along with proof that it has not impacted your life in any way. (Positively or negatively, mind you.)

    ReplyDelete