Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Idea 2011-01: Pan-Free Cooking

Thought I would grease the wheels of my idea factory with a simple one. Pan-free cooking.

As I was cooking sausages this morning, I was a little over zealous with the pan shake required to move the sausages around to stop them from burning. One of the sausages leapt out of the pan and on to the burner.

Because I had cleaned the oven top the night before, I was able to save the sausage AND came up with a brilliant idea at the same time.

I have a glass-topped stove top that is perfect for pan-free cooking. Just heat it up and slap the food right onto the hot surface. Remember to use non-stick cooking spray and it would be best to invest in a nice sharp scraper (found in the spackling section of your locale Lowe's or Home Depot). You will have a home-cooked meal in half-the time. You might even get to spice it up with a Cajun styled outer crust.


Options


No comments:

Post a Comment