Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2011-04: Green Sleeves

Now I know this is not a particularly innovative idea, but after 4 weeks of continuous illness at my place, I was looking at my laundry pile and getting very overwhelmed. If I could only just throw it all away every day, I thought. Life would be good.

I'm pretty modest and nudity laws being what they are, well, let's just say I'm not a good candidate for the "clothing optional" lifestyle. So I had to think of an alternative and here is it.

Compostable clothing. Made from a base of corn fibers ('cause I want to get myself a cut of the corn money floating around this country and I'm not really into hemp) and rice paper.

They would come out on a roll, like trash bags. Wear once or twice (if it doesn't rain) and toss. They would be desgined to disintegrate after a few rains and can be nutritionally enhanced with extra nitrates (and alfalfa enzymes which I hear is excellent for composting).

They would come in a variety of veggie dyed colors and dried flower patterns. They will be simple in design, but fashionable. (Just fashionable enough to wear without shame.) And, perhaps best of all, adjustable in size to account for the extra weight that some of us tend to pack on around the holidays.

Call today! Don't delay!



Options


No comments:

Post a Comment